The home inspection industry is a fast-paced, newly expanding industry with huge growth potential. CAPHI statistics show that 75 percent of all home sales now include a home inspection. Canadian Residential Inspection Services is committed to helping our franchises succeed and to awarding an exclusive Franchise Territory to the best suited applicant to ensure a strong Franchise Team across Canada. The success of each individual franchise is of prime importance to this company.
Our mandate is to expand our franchise operations across Canada, delivering high level inspection services through dynamic training, strategic marketing and superior reporting programs for our franchisees.
Our training program allows you to knowledgeably and confidently approach this industry and make your mark. Training is the foundation of your future as a home inspector and ensures that you develop on-going referrals from previously satisfied clients and their professionals.
We utilize our own staff as well as outside specialists to provide you with a thorough and concrete understanding of the techniques of a home inspection. Our detailed, comprehensive reporting system is an essential part of the home inspection process. The reporting format is designed so that clients receive and pay for the report on site immediately upon completion of the inspection. This eliminates accounts receivable and costly delays.
A home inspection franchise allows you to work from your home without incurring expensive overhead and permits you to have more control over your schedule. This is a cash business with payment received at the time of the inspection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) How long has Canadian Residential Inspections Services Ltd been in the home inspections business?
2.) How much is a franchise?
Franchises start at $24,500.00 and are based on population size.
3.) What do I get for my money?
- The use of the company name and logos
- Access to developed advertising and marketing materials
- Training that provides you with all of the academic and practical hours you need in order to obtain your National Certification as a home inspector in Canada.
- Use of a nationally verified reporting system
- Marketing and public relations advice
- On-going support
- The benefit of our 20 years in the home inspections industry
4.) What does the training include?
- The extensive training is presented in two parts. The first part is a distance educational package which is followed by a written exam. This can be completed in your own home. You can expect this portion of the training to take 250-300 hours.
- The second part involves one-on-one, practical training in the field and takes place in Edmonton, AB.
- Our training programs are both accredited by the Canadian National Certification Authority and provide you with all of the academic and practical hours you require in order to obtain your National Certificate as a home inspector in Canada.
5.) How much are the monthly royalties?
There are no monthly royalties.
6.) Are the territories exclusive?
7.) Will I require any other money to get into the business?
Yes. We advise you to expect approximately $15,000.00 worth of start-up costs.
8.) Are there any monthly fees with the franchise?
There is a National Advertising Campaign and each territory contributes $100 per month for this advertising.
9.) Can I run this business on a part-time basis?
If you're an entrepreneur with drive, enthusiasm, strong marketing skills, strong people skills, and have an appreciation for a business opportunity, this may be what you're looking for. Franchise fees start at just CAD$24,500.
For more information regarding the necessary steps to become part of our team,
Click Here ! (Serious inquiries only please!!)
or Call 1-800-550-1533